TOP CREEPYPASTA MONSTERS/URBAN LEGENDS
Creepypasta is a scary story website, that has some genuinely good stories. I remember my first time coming across this website in high school. I got genuinely creeped out and vowed to never go back, but that didn’t work out. Over the years it has been up urban legends have been born. Here are a few of the most popular ones.
- Slenderman: An alleged being who is about 8 ft. tall, with no face. He has black tentacles protruding rom his back and has extremely long and slender arms and legs. There has been online computer games about this dude as well as a brilliant series on YouTube called MarbleHornets that rotate around this being.
- The Rake: A genuinely terrifying creature whose presence is accompanied by loud growl, whispering noises and heavy breathing. The urban legend is a series of stories of people’s encounters with this creature. EvenManHybrid on youtube has made a series of videos revolving around this creature.
- Ben Drowned: I’m not too familiar with this story but it revolves a Majora’s Mask cartridge that is haunted by a ghost named Ben. Give it a read.
- Jeff the Killer: In all honest this is not a scary or even a good creepy story at all. For some reason this legend became pretty popular, probably because of the picture associated with the story. Creepypasta Wiki has actually deleted the story from their page because of how poorly written it was.
- Smile Dog: A good creepy urban legend about a haunted image that drives it’s viewers to insanity. All of the victims claim they have been visited by a dog like creature called “smile dog”
- Squidward’s Suicide: A creepy story writeen by an intern that worked at Nickelodeon. This is a “lost episode” that feature horrific imagery revolving around the death of Squidward. It’s downright depressing.
- Lavender Town Syndrome: A creepy story that is about a peak in children’s suicide rates between the ages of 7 and 12 shortly after the release of Pokemon Red and Green in Japan.
- Mr.Widemouth: A popular urban legend about a girl who makes a friend in a forest. She should of listened to her parents when they said, “don’t talk to strangers.”
- Suicidemouse.avi: An urban legend based of off an old, unseen Mickey Mouse episode.
- Eyeless Jack: Another story about a boy who receives visits at night from an unfriendly creature
Be sure to check out my masterpost of everything creepy for more lists like these.
The Seven Ravens- I only have one sibling, my older sister, Shannon. Shes absolutley amazing- and she’s pretty much one of my best friends :)
Beauty and the beast- I think someones kindness makes them beautiful. Their ability to put others before themselves and to be a genuinely caring person.
The frog prince- honestly, I can handle a lot of shit; but I find animal cruelty to be one of the most disgusting things ever. It’s sickening that people hurt such beautiful, a lot of the time- defenceless animals. It makes me so upset.
Thank you so much lovely! ♡
cat people: dogs are cool too
dog people: cats don’t feel love did you know a cat once MURDERED my MOTHER
Hands up if large groups of aggressively loud white boys in your vicinity freak you out
One of the things that bonds women, POC, and LGBTQA+ together: The fear of white men in numbers.
Did you mean: Congress?
Here are some photos to pass around.
I feel sick.
men are so afraid of confident girls and its so funny
kinda wanna go on a date, kinda wanna get hit by a truck too
now that im in the space mood i’d like to remind each and every one of you that NASA drew a dick on mars. we drew a dick on another planet. that is mankind’s legacy.
THIS IS AN ACTUAL PHOTO OF THE SURFACE OF MARS. PLEASE NEVER FORGET THIS.